Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wonderful Winter


Hello everyone,

Yay!! We have an extra day since it's a leap year. I just couldn't believe it's the end of February. Time sure flies quickly!

Today, I would like to bring to you another beautiful kit called Wonderful Winter by Queen Bee Scraps. I hope everyone has been having a wonderful winter too. This kit is very calming, gorgeous for your scrapping of winter photos. Check it out in her store at Stuff to Scrap here.

I have 2 layouts to show you.  In one of my layouts, instead of using this kit to scrap the traditional winter/snow playing layout, I rather scrapped one of our cool color Christmas.  It was our first Christmas together as a married couple.  I really like how it turned out.  Take a look,


That's it for today.  Have a great extra day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment