Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Build-A-Kit

Welcome to February, and that also means Build-A-Kit time at Stuff to Scrap.  Check out the pieces from many different designers of STS.  Remember, when you buy any 3 or more pieces from any of the designers, you'll get 50% off.  Hurry and check them out here...

I get to work with a mini kit from Designs by Christi.  It's called Unforgettable.  The preview is also linked to her store.
My layout,


SAHM Scrapper also has a paper pack available to grab.  Feb BAK: I Heart You has 17 pattern and card stock papers for you to play with.  Check it out here or click on the preview.

I made a card with this paper set.

Also, STS has boarded the train for its road trip this month.  The theme is All You Need is Love.  Visit STS's blog for a list of stops so you can grab all the goodies.

Alright ladies, I hope you have a good day and have fun scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete