Thursday, February 23, 2012

Like, Totally by Scraps of Ellay


I was able to work with one of Scraps of Ellay kits called Like, Totally. The kit's name really caught my attention, then when I look at the preview I just couldn't pass it. Like, Totally is cute, different, bold, and yet versatile. Take a look at the preview for yourself and check it out in her store at Stuff to Scrap.


She also has couple add-on packs to this fun kit.  Here is what's you will get in a bundle or individually.

Here are my layouts using this fun kit.  You can see how I used this kit to scrap photos of different occasions.

Ellay was okay for me to make a little freebie for you, so here it is.  Download your clustered frame here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this frame - it's so pretty! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete