Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Am Beautiful - A New Kit

Beck of B2N2 Scraps just release a beautiful kit today at STS store. I Am Beautiful is really up to its name. The color palette of this kit is very refreshing and uplifting. It was a kit from the Brownie Addict Club in January, and now available in her Stuff to Scrap store as well. Becky also added some add-on packs like quick pages, stacked papers, clusters, or you can grab the bundle and save. Check them out at

I created 2 beautiful layouts of my niece.  I really like how it turned out on the first layout.  The bright pink really caught my eyes.  Where the 2nd layout is just simply beautiful.
I also have a little freebie for you.   I changed it up a little this time and made you a page border.  Hope you like it.  If so, download it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment