Friday, February 24, 2012

New Templates and New Kit


Ryan of Roseytoes Designs just released a cool template pack called Fresh Start. You can use this template for your Project 365 layouts since each template was designed for multiple photos.


You can get this template set at any of her three stores,

I used 2 templates from the set above to scrap using other designers' kit.

First layout, I used Roseytoes' Fresh Start 2nd template and rotated it to the right.  If you follow my blog, it's one of the layout from yesterday's post.  I also used Scraps of Ellay's kit called Like, Totally.

The layout below is the last template in the pack and also scrapped with Designs by Snowlady's newest kit called Sweet Tweets.  It's available in her Stuff to Scrap store.  Such a cute kit!


Is my niece in the above layout cute or what??? LOL.

Okay, if you have read this far, you deserve getting something.  Misty of Designs by Snowlady encourages her CTM to create freebies using her kits.  So, here is a clustered frame for you created with her Sweet Tweets kit above.  Download it here.

That are 2 freebies in a roll this week from me. Remember to leave me some loves since  I always love reading them.  Also, visit my designers' stores since I couldn't make freebies for you without them.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment