Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spring Tweets

I know it's the begining of summer and hope that we'll all have great times.  We'll sure have plans to either go to places, vacation, or visiting friends and family.  So take lots of pictures so we can reserve all of those sweet memories.

There is a great kit out there from Flower Scraps called Spring Tweets.  Yes I know.. it's a spring kit, however, it's great for both spring and summer photos because of its beautiful, bright, cheery colors, and gorgeous elements.  I love this kit very much especially its elements.  You will see why later in my post when you look at my layout, lol. With no further ado, check it out at her Stuff to Scrap store here so you can see it for yourself.  You can buy the kit, add-on, alpha, coordinated cardstocks, doddle set, and overlay set separately.
There is also an Add-on,
An Alpha pack,
A Cardstock pack,
A Doodles set,
And an Overlay pack,

And here is my layout... you can see my repeated flowers since I love them so much, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment