Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hello Father

Father's Day was just last weekend and I hope you all had a great time celebrating with those special men in your life - your father, grandfather, husband...Also, you probably took some pictures as you celebrated this special day.  With that note, I would like to re-surface a huge collab. kit by the talented Stuff to Scrap designers here called Hello Father.  This wonderful kit is so packed with 128 textured and patterned papers and 167 elements for you to use.  This mega kit is very masculine colored and great to scrap photos of all of your special men.  Grab it in the store for a great price of $6.99.  You will get at set of 16 quickpages made from this mega kit for FREE when you spend $10 on your purchase.


I have such a pleasure to work with this collab. kit, and I hope you will too once you get yours.  Here are what I made using this amazing mega kit,


Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment