Monday, June 13, 2011

Family Matters

Do you have a strong tie with your family?  For me, I appreciate my family as well as my extended family as I get older.  I have a very small family of 2, hubby and I.  My next immediate family is also a small one... of 4 including my parents and an older brother.  However, I have a very very large extended family of  aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, and nieces, totaling to more than a hundred people.  The coolest thing is that we are all very close to each other and get along very well.  I can talk to my aunts and uncles as well play with my nieces or nephews.  We gather often and we love to party.  I love them very much and just couldn't imagine living without my family members.  With that said, I am very happy to find a kit out there featuring family.

This kit is called Family Matters created by Roseytoes Designs.  It is a beautiful kit which you will find many cardstock and patterned papers and gorgeous elements, including some family title tags like Daddy, Mom, Brother, Sister, etc.  I love this kit because it fits so well for my family photos.  And I think you would like it too.  It's currently available at Funky Playground Designs store.

I scrapped photos of my friend's children playing with their best friends, who they grow up with, considering as another set of brother and sister.  So this kit was a perfect kit to use for my photos.
Would you like to use this kit on your own?  Grab it here.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment