Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Fragrance of Flowers

I am so so happy to get to work with products from Digi-Designs by Nicole this month at Stuff to Scrap.  It was overwhelmed browsing through Nicole's store.  I really like her style and her beautiful and clean designs.  I remember that I followed her since the very beginning, way back when she first started and created kits to give out as freebies.  I think because of following her designs, that was how I got onto Stuff to Scrap forum and store... and now as STS CT.  Nicole has so many beautiful kits and templates for me to choose.  Unfortunately, I could only choose 1 kit from her amazing collections.

I love bright colors and flower elements so the kit I picked to work with is called The Fragrance of Flowers.  This is a bright, beautiful flowery kit includes 16 papers and 40 elements.  It's a perfect kit to use with any photos.  Grab it in her store here,
Here are my layouts using this gorgeous kit

Thanks for looking everyone. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment