Friday, December 3, 2010

Winter Wonderland and a Freebie

Happy Friday everyone,
Are you glad it's Friday? I am so happy since I get to go pick my Christmas tree tomorrow, and spend the whole weekend to decorate the house. To some people, we are kinda late, but at least we're getting to it, LOL. It's also my hubby birthday next week, but since it falls on a weekday, we'll celebrate it this weekend as well. So, it's going to be a busy and full of activities for me this weekend. It will be great!!!

Down to business, Misty of Designs by Snowlady has a new release today called Winter Wonderland. You have to check this kit out at Stuff to Scrap. I was able to make 2 layouts with this kit. Pictures are of my nieces and nephews playing with the snow while we were in Lake Tahoe (northern California) 2 years ago. Looking at these pictures gives me very fond memories of that trip. It was such a good time to spend with my lovely family.

Here are the previews of Winter Wonderland and my layout.  Click here to go to the store. Oh I have a freebie right below the layouts, just scroll down to grab it.
 
Here's my freebie. Sorry there's no packaging preview. Click here or preview to download.

Come check out Misty's blog for freebies from other CTs too.
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments: