Monday, December 27, 2010

It's a White Christmas

Happy Holidays to you all.

I know it's pass Christmas but we still have a new year to celebrate :)  I hope everyone had a good Christmas with your family and friends.  Whatever you did, I hope you had a good time and enjoyed it.

As of my part, I had a very nice Christmas with my family and friends.  Hubby and I celebrated Christmas with best friends the weekend before.  We spent the whole day at my friends' house.  There were 4 families all together.  We cooked, talked, hung out together.  We let the kids opened their presents before we left.  I prepared a present for everyone and so my friends, so even the adults had some presents to open.  We had such a blast opening all the presents... it was so much fun.  Then Christmas came.  We didn't make a big celebration or party like we used to do with my big extended family, but instead had a cozy small dinner with my immediate family.  We also invited my childhood friend and her family over for dinner since it was also her birthday.  We cooked and opened more presents and talked... just relaxed and had a good time.  And now, we are in Lake Tahoe, Nevada enjoying the snow and the cold weather :) It's so beautiful and peaceful here.

Okie, here's the main reason for this post ... Becky of B2N2 Scraps is giving out a free kit on her blog.  It's a 12 days after Christmas give-away kit called White Christmas.  You can visit her blog everyday to collect the pieces.  And at the end, you'll have a beautiful kit that you don't want to miss.  But if you can't wait and rather have a kit now, you can buy it at her store.  Currently it's on sale for $2.39 until 1/6/10.  Below is the preview of Becky's free kit.
 Here's a layout I made with White Christmas
What are you waiting for? Rush to Becky's blog to collect your free kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment