Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby Kits for Boy and Girl

Designing Divas (Becky and Christi) had done it again.  They have 2... not just 1... but 2 new kits coming out today.  One kit for just the BOY and one kit for just the GIRL.  Both of the kits are packed with the theme papers and tons of elements.  You just have to see them to believe me :)  Below are the kit previews and my layout (of course).  Both of the kits are on sale for only $2.50 this week.  You also get an add-on when you buy each kit... so what are you waiting for????
For Sweet Baby Girl, click here to go to the store
Here's the add-on for free when you purchase the kit. Use code: SAHM_SBG_AO
For Sweet Baby Boy kit, click here
Get this add-on for free when you buy the boy kit. Use code: SAHM_SBB_AO
And here are my LOs using each of the kit and photos of my friends' babies.  Are they precious at the start?  Come back tomorrow for some freebies... I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment