Monday, December 13, 2010

Facebook Contest to Win Gift Certificate

Good Monday everyone!!!

I didn't realize that I haven't post anything for a week, LOL.  Time sure flies by me in a blink!!!  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Were you able to shop for presents or... for yourself?  Were you able to finish those Christmas cards to send out?  Did you finish your Christmas decoration for your house/place?????  I hope you got some of the tasks done at least :)  I myself got something important done.  I finally took out my winter clothes and washed them all.  Hubby did the same thing so we just had tons of laundry ... and they're done!!!  Now I just need to put away summer/spring stuffs.  We also went to see my niece in a Holiday dance performance.  She did such a good job and we're so proud of her.  I'll post some pictures soon.  There are always more things needed to be done.  I wish I had my weekend extended for 2 more days.

Okie, back to the digi world, I have a fun announcement for you...

Designs by Snowlady is in the giving mood, so she's giving away $5 gift cards to her store.  The number of gift cards depends on the number of her Facebook "likers".  She will give away a gift card every time 5 new people "like" Designs by Snowlady's Facebook page. Right now she has 48 "likers."  She will start the first gift card once she has 50 "likers" and then give one away after every 5 (55, 60, 65, etc.) all the way through the end of December.  So head on over to her Facebook and hit the "Like" button HERE.  Tell your friends too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment