Monday, September 20, 2010

Start Your Engine.... Go...

Misty, Designs by Snowlady, releases her new kit today called Start Your Engine.  This is a fun kit for guys who love to play with their truck toys, hot wheels and more.  This kit is packed with 15 papers and 50 elements for you to play with.  Better yet, it's on sale for the first week for only $2.50... such a good deal!!!  Check it out at Misty's store at Stuff to Scrap.

Start Your Engine kit preview
My used some of my nephew's photos which I snapped while he played with his mobile truck on Labor's Day weekend to make this layout using this kit,
Misty and her CT team all have some freebies for you to grab as well.  Start at Misty's blog to go through the list.  Here's my part, click on preview or here to download.
Next up, Designs by Christi has a sale going on at her store. All kits are at 40% off and all card stock or quickpage packs are only $1.  Come check out her full collections at these incredible prices,
 Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy our freebies.  I would love to read on your comments.  Check back tomorrow, I will sure have something else for you :)  Have a great day!

2 comments: