Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Kit Release...

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a good weekend.  For us here in the States, we had our 3-day long weekend for Labor Day.  Mine was fantastic!  I had my cousin from Holland visiting us.  So all we did was ate ate ate and ate at family gatherings.  Now, I need another day off to recuperate, lol.

There's a new kit collab coming out in the stores by Designs by Christi and Scrap Happens to Me (Jerusha), called School's In.  With September's school starting season, this is a perfect kit for you to scrap all of those first day of school, parents' night, school activities photos.  You can also use this kit for other occasions as well, like I did.  It's currently 30% off and at only $2.79 this week.  Click HERE or on the previews to go to Christi's store,
Coordinating worn papers,
Coordinating quickpage set if you don't want to get the kit.  These pages are pre-made for you,
Jerusha's part,
My LOs,
Also, come visit Christi and Jerusha's blogs because they have something for you :)
Have a great Tuesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment