Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Piggy Bank for Girl

Becky, B2N2 Scraps, has a very very cute mini My Piggy Bank Girl released today.  Her boy version was released earlier this month.  This is such a girly and versatile kit I have to tell you.  I was in search of theme matching photos to scrap with this mini kit, but I had no luck.  I turned out to use this kit scrapping photos of my cute little niece taken with pink roses.  It turned out to be really nice.  I love it!  So check it out Becky's store at Stuff to Scraps by clicking on the kit preview or here.  I also made a QP out of my LO to share.  Freebie link is further down....
My Piggy Bank for Girl preview
Credit Card Alpha is new too,
I made a double page since I have many pictures of my niece posing with her new dress and the beautiful roses.  Didn't I tell you that this kit is versatile?

Click here or the preview for the quickpage freebie. Pls leave a comment if you decide to grab it. Thanks.
One more thing... It's $2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap.  Many beautiful kits are on sale for only $2.  Come check them out. 
Misty - Designs by Snowlady - specificly has these two kits on sale for $2, they are amazing kits...
Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you like my work, please leave comments so I know in order to creative more goodies to share with you.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete