Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Long Time and Lots to Tell...

Hello hello..

Wow, it's been a long time since I blogged. I am such a slacker! Life's been busy and hectic for me. My brother was home from oversea and been staying with us for couple weeks. My dh would like to give him a comfortable place to stay so I had to give up my "office." I cleaned up my craft room (lol) and converted it to a bedroom for him. That took me a whole week. You can tell how much "crab" I had in there. Then my school started on Monday. It was very very busy and hectic. We have so so many clueless college students wandering around campus. So after a day long of talking to students and moving around, I go home with not much energy left. By the time we finished dinner and cleaned up, it was time to hit the sack so I could be up early, recharged for the next day. Okie, enough on my excuses, let's get to business.

I have couple announcements for you all. First is the Stuff to Scrap September BAK -Build A Kit. This month you will find lots of different themed kits. Aliens, nerds, monsters, surfing, potty training, and even the basics are covered this month. You can pick any mini kits and combine them to have a full kit. Is that cool? I am fortunate to work with 3 BAK minis from my 3 designers so I'll show you my LOs below.

Click on the flyer below to check out the BAK minis...
Here are my LOs
... using Just Keep Swimming by Designs by Snowlady

... using Monsters In My Closet by Designs by Christi

... using My Piggy Bank by B2N2 Scraps

Beside, Stuff to Scrap also has a monthly blog train starting today.  Board the train at STS's blog.

Next, Misty of Designs by Snowlady has a new mini kit released today called Sweet Bliss.  It's in store for only $1.99.  Click on the preview to check it out,

It's the beginning of the month so there are many activities and challenges in the forum as well.  Check it out and join in the fun with us.

Check back with me, I might have a freebie for you later.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment