Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Template Freebie!!!


Hello everyone!!!

Happy Tuesday... again!!!!   I'm excited to bring you another freebie template from Roseytoes Designs.   You will very soon getting use to come by her blog to look for a free template every week to add to your stash. This week, you're getting a fabulous template to work with.  I really like it so I get right to work and you'll see my layout right below.  If you come to like Roseytoes Designs templates, you should check out her store for other template sets at Funky Playground Designs.  She's also a Guest Designer this month at Scrappity-Doo-Dah store where you would get some great discount on her products... so why not????

Here's your free template for this week at Roseytoes Designs' blog

And here's my layout.  I also used one of Roseytoes Designs' kits called Summer Rain. 

Here's the preview of Summer Rain kit which I used for my layout above.  You can grab this kit at FPD or SDD.

Hope you will work with this week template and share your layouts with us.  

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment