Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Autumn Mist by Mandy King


Mandy King is introducing a new kit called Autumn Mist at her SDD store.  I know it's only mid-August and Mandy already planned ahead, LOL.  She's so organized and staying ahead of the game.  So don't be too scared, she's just helping you to have a head start on scrapping your autumn photos.  This kit is very beautiful and retro with a brighter yellow, green, and brown colors you would normally see in kits for the fall.  Regardless of the name, Autumn Mist still cheers me up with its colors, gorgeous papers, and elements. There are the full kit, add-on hodgepodge, and add-on wordart packs. You can buy each individually or all of them as a bundle and save. Click here to go to her SDD store to grab them.


Here's my layout using this beautiful kit.  I scrapped a photo from our trip to Cooperstown, New York in 2009.   It was October and I got a glimpse of east coast fall colors.   Scrapping this photo really had my memories revisited.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment