Monday, August 1, 2011

August Build-A-Kit (BAK) at Stuff to Scrap


Can you image today is August 1st? Time sure flies by so quickly for me and I hope you all are having wonderful summer break.

Since it's the beginning of the month, I would like to remind you that there are new Build-A-Kit deals at Stuff to Scrap. The talented designers there are releasing multiple pieces in the same color palette and theme for you to mix and match. So you can choose a paper pack from one designer and and element pack from another to build your own kit. How easy is that? So remember to check out the BAK section of the store here for all the pieces. The colors are beautiful this month, and I don't think you want to miss out.

Here, I want to show you my layouts from couple different packs I was having fun using...

I used a paper and an element pack from SAHM Scrapper for these 2 layouts.
You can grab Becky's A Bug's Life paper and element packs  here

I have another two layouts using pieces from Designs by Snowlady as well.  Misty got really carried away and created 4 individual pieces of patterned papers, cardstocks, elements, and alpha for you to choose from.
Here are Misty's pieces called Going on a Bug Hunt previews.   You can grab them in her store here

I told you the color palette is pretty, so hurry to STS store to build your own mega kit with little price of $1.99 each. 

Have fun shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment