Monday, July 11, 2011

Fun in the Sun - New Kit & Other Stuff


Good Monday everyone!!!

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was fabulous! My cousin is visiting from San Francisco and staying over the weekend, so we get to do lots of fun stuff. I took Friday off from work and drove to San Diego. It was such a beautiful day so we enjoyed the La Jolla area, roaming the beach and later headed to hotel Del in Coronado. We had such a nice time together!

So here Monday comes, back to work and reality, LOL. However, the weather is still very warm and beautiful... so we still enjoy the summer very much. And, there is a perfect kit just being released today by the Designing Divas called Fun in the Sun. This is a bright and fun kit to use for any of your summer photos. Take a look at the previews below and grab yours at STS store here.  There's also an add-on if you want to try it out.  Both of the kit and add-on are 30% off this week, and if you buy the kit, you'll get the add-on for FREE with code: sahm_sunfun 


I have 2 layouts using this fun kit


I have a little freebie to share with you all.  It's a cluster frame and I hope you can use it.


Download @ Box or 4 Shared

Also, I want to show off a layout I completed for a challenge - This Scrapper's Got Talents - at Stuff to Scrap.  I was lucky to make it all the way to round 4.  The assignment for this round were to use materials from 2 different kits equally and to do color selective.  So with Fun in the Sun kit on hand, I used it in conjunction with a kit I got as a price from this challenge, called Summer Sunset by Meagan's Creations.


Here's the preview of Summer Sunset which is available in Meagan's store here


Thanks for looking.  Have a good week everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete