Monday, July 18, 2011

Cuddle Bug by AmyDane Designs


Good Monday everyone!! I hope you all had a good weekend.

This month as Stuff to Scrap CT, I have a pleasure to work with AmyDane Designs (a teamed of Amy and Dana.) It was hard to go through their store and could only pick one product to work with.  I finally chose a very bright and cute kit which caught my eyes right away.  The kit is Cuddle Bug!!!  It has 6 cardstocks, 10 pattern papers, 50 embellishments, 7 word arts, and a full alpha.  This kit is full of fun and cute elements for you to scrap photos capturing happiness, playful actions, or silliness.  It was so much fun to work with this gorgeous kit.  It always makes you feel happy, pumped up because of its cheerful colors and fun elements.  I am pretty sure you would like to have your own copy as soon as you look at the preview.  It's available in their store here.


Here are my 2 layouts using this kit.  The first layout was to submit for the Scrap What? challenge at STS.


Remember to check out their store for more fabulous products.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment