Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Special People - A New Kit

There are so many special people in our lives.  These people are the one you love, admire, or have special places in your heart.  To honor these special people, B2N2 Scraps created a new kit called Special People - very obvious, lol.  This is a beautiful kit in gorgeous pastel and some warm colors.  I felt in love with it when I first saw the preview.  And I bet you'll love it too.  Becky of B2N2 Scraps did a wonderful job of creating beautiful papers, gorgeous elements, and a full set tag with "special people" title for you to use.  The full kit, add-on torn paper pack, and set of 9 quickpages are all 25% off.  Check it out in her store here,

There is also a set of quickpages you can just snap your photos in.

Here is how I used to gorgeous kit for my layouts,

And I have a freebie for you as well.  It's a clustered frame.  I hope you'll like it.  You can also check Becky's blog for other freebies from all the CTs.  Have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete