Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Mother, My Friend

I just love the title of this kit - My Mother, My Friend - a new released kit from Flower Scraps.  This kit comes with 12 papers, 29 elements, and a full set of upper case and lower case alpha.  I know you still have all of those photos taken from Mother Day's you haven't had a chance to scrap yet. So what are you waiting for? This is a great kit to get those photos done!!! 
She also create an add-on for this kit for only $1.99
And that's not enough for you, there's an extra cardstock pack for $1.99
A set of Word Bits coordinates with My Mother, My Friend.  Seven different words on tags in 2 different colors eac, also for $1.99
So, I actually scrapped a layout of my Mom and me using this kit... and like I told you earlier, I just love this kit.  The other layout was for a Bingo game at Stuff to Scrap's birthday event yesterday.  Sadly, I didn't win since I totally missed the calls, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment