Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cute Kit - Smart Kit ... New Releases

I have 2 kits to show you today. First kit is a cute and loving kit called I'm Yours by Roseytoes Designs. I just love the colors of this kit. It's perfect to use scrapping photos of your loved ones, your girls, for anybody with love/romantic theme. This kit includes 22 elements, 12 papers, and 1 lowercase alpha. You can grab it in her FPD store here or click on the preview
And here's my layout.  I used this kit to for a speed scrap challenge at Stuff to Scrap.

Next is a smarty one called Smart Pants designed together by Meagan's Creations and Dream Big Designs.  They bring you a kit full of math, science, chemistry, school supply items so you can use to scrap photos of your smart cookies.  I haven't seen any thing like this kit out there. So this is it!  Make sure you hop over to either Stuff to Scrap or Scrapable store to grab it.
Here's a layout I scrapped of my friend's son.  He was about 2 years old and already started reading.  I just couldn't help it to grab her photo and scrap it, lol.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment