Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Nights by Designs by Snowlady and a Freebie

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for not being so active the last week since I was on vacation and dh needed my full attention, lol.  We are back home and not so ready for back to work yet.  Vacation is never too long or enough.  I wished we've booked for couple more days.  Oh well, it's too late and we are now HOME.  Until next time, dh and I agreed that we should take longer vacation.

Today, I bring you a new kit called Summer Nights by Misty, Designs by Snowlady.  This kit is so fitted for your summer photos of camping trips, vacations, or just any outdoor pictures.  I created 2 layouts using this kit and I would like to show them off to you.  One of the layout was done while I was on the airplane. Thanks to my dh for getting me a new laptop right before we left for vacation.  He's such a great guy and I love him very much.

Okie, some announcements for this kit as well.  Summer Nights is on sale for$2.50 until this Saturday at Stuff to Scrap, so grab it soon here.  Misty and the rest of her CT members are having freebies using this kit on their blogs as usual.  You can start at Misty's blog.  My free QP is at the end of this post, so keep going...

Preview of the Summer Nights kit,
My LOs:
I converted my first LO into a QP.  If you like it, you can DOWNLOAD it.  Just leave me some love.  I hope you will enjoy it.

3 comments: