Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More good news....

Hello everyone... I'm so excited to share with you on my good news.  I recently applied for 2 CT positions and guess what???  I got them both!! Yahoooooo!!!

So, I'll be joining team of  B2N2 Scraps of Becky.  I just got a notice from her yesterday but didn't have a chance to share the news until today.  I will be having my first "assignment" soon once I get approved to her forum.  For now, you can go to her blog to check out her wonderful designs and possible freebies :)

Second, I just got an email from Mandy of  Designed by Mandy King for a guest CT position with a possibility to stay longer.  Yaaaaayyyyy!!!  I was once a guest CT for Mandy for her one-time kit call couple months ago.  So I've been keeping my eyes open on her blog.  I was so thrilled seeing her CT call ad and couldn't pass on this opportunity.

I'm super excited to join both teams and so looking forward to work with these talented designers as well as their gorgeous products.  So, with 2 more duties added to my list, I'll be busy designing layouts and quickpages for all of my wonderful designers.  Let's hope that I'll be able to handle all the deadlines and duties, lol.  I just can't hardly wait to share them with you.

Here's a layout I made using Mandy's recent kit called Mandy's Morning Hymn.  You can resist the colors and elements in this kit.  Check it out at the Scrapbook Elements store,
That's it for now.  I now need to go exploring Becky and Mandy's forums so I can get started.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete