Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Becky and New Release

It's Becky's (B2N2 Scraps) birthday today. I would like to wish Becky a very happy birthday weekend and many more to come.  I made a card for her too...

She's celebrating her birthday with a 32% sale on everything in her store at Stuff to Scrap for a whole week. Go check out her wonderful designs.  See the flyer below for more details,

She also has a new kit release called Millions of Bubbles. This is such a fun kit to work with. I even though don't have any pictures related to "bubbles", however, I have so much fun using this kit to scrap my other type of pictures.

You have to check it out and grab it at Stuff to Scraps. Here's a preview of the kit,

And you know what, Becky also has a freebie on her blog, so go grab it.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment