Friday, March 29, 2013

Last Chance for March BAK @ STS

Only couple more days until March is gone. Time sure flies and I just could not believe where the month has gone. With that being said, it also means there are only few more days for you to grab the March BAK at Stuff to Scrap. There are many pieces for you to choose to build your own mega kit. The theme for this month is Pets... so hurry!!!  Buy 3 or more pieces and save,


I get to work with couple pieces from different designers, so I am going to show off my layouts to you soon. But first, I would like to show you which pieces and from whom I picked to work with. There they are...

Teddy Paper and Element pieces from Shel Belle Scraps

 Bad to the Bone Elements by Leaving a Legacy Designs

March BAK Templates by [M&M] Designs

So I mixed and match and created 2 layouts using the templates and papers and elements showing above.


I really like how my LOs turned out.  Hope you like them too.
Have a great Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment