Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Noise With Dirt On It...

I have a fun and cute kit to let you know about today. A kit by Ponytails Designs called A Noise With Dirt On It. This kit is fun to use scrapping photos of your boys while playing with whatever in the world they get to play with. Elements cover from toys for little boy to big boy such as lego, hot wheel, insect, car, truck, balls, game console and remote, and many more. Moreover, this kit is also a versatile kit you can use to scrap photos for girls or for any other occassions. You just have to check this un-pass-able kit in her store here. You will believe me when you see the preview below,

 

She also has add-on packs for you to grab as well.

 

Or buy the bundle and save...

 

Is this kit wonderful??? So here are my layouts using this fun kit. I meant to show you I also can use this kit to scrap with girly girl photos, LOL.

   

I hope you'll stop by Ponytails Designs' store at STS to check it out. 

Have a great Easter weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment