Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Templates - Wordy Pack

Hey everybody!  Meagan is releasing an adorable set of templates today called Wordy Templates.  These templates are specifically perfect if you'd like to scrap a page featuring your family, friends, love, or today life.  Seriously, are these great?!  I love the words on the paper pieces.  I also love all the room for journaling so you can tell your story!!  

Take a look at the preview and I know you'll be running to Meagan's store at ScrapMatters so you can grab this Wordy pack.  Click on the image to get to her store.

 (image is linked)

Want to see a few pages by the ever awesome team??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And here's my page, scrapping photo of my friend and her loving husband.  Are they cute??


With the awesome templates from Meagan, here's a Wordy freebie from Meagan to you!  Precious, right?  Can't wait to see what you do with it!  I am eager to play with it too.

Link Expired.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment