Sunday, December 16, 2012

Just Natural by Build A Memory

This month, I get to work with a new designer of Stuff to Scrap, Build A Memory. She had some cute products in her store, however, I choose to work with the collection called Just Natural. The neutral colors of this kit get my attention and I just love how calming I feel when looking at this collection. Look at the previews with your own eyes to believe me and grab them at her store here.


There are also an extra paper pack and word art set.


Here are 2 layouts I created using this Just Natural collection.


I saved the best for last!!!  There is a free Just Natural Add-on currently available in her store as well.  Grab it while you are checking out her store.


Have fun and show off your creations using this free add-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment