Monday, March 12, 2012

New Release - My Creation


Deanna of Flower Scraps just added couple new products in her store.  This collection and its pieces are called My Creation.  This fun collection is all about kids and the toys they love!!  This kit is perfect for the builders in your life!  The bright fun colors are reminiscent of everyone's favorite blocks and the elements are fun and easy to use for great layouts!  You can grab the kit, add-on mini kit, stackers, add-on cardstocks or blocks, and the quick pages in different sizes too.  They are all available at her Stuff to Scrap store.


Here are the add-on pieces,

And you always save by getting the bundle if you like everything in this collection,

I have 2 layouts using this kit.  I scrapped my friend's kids using photos from their trip to Legoland last year.  I really love working with this collection.

Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment