Friday, March 30, 2012

Love Struck and Pool Party Kits

I have 2 kits from Stuff to Scrap store to show off with you today.

I was browsing MDK Scraps' store and fell in love with one of her kit called Love Struck. This kit is very pretty with the main colors of red, black, pink, and white for love, romantic theme. I just had to brag about it and you should check it out.  Grab it in her store here.


There is also a coordinate quick-page set, ready for your to insert your photos.


My 2 layouts for you to see how I used this kit.






The second kit is a fun kit too.  I am sure that it will cheer you up once you look at the preview.  This kit is called Pool Party by Just So Scrappy.  I am long waiting for summer weather so I can enjoy the warm sun, a walk in bare foot at the beach, or just dipping myself in the backyard pool.  I think most of you would want the same thing, right?  So here is the kit, together with previews of the add-on coordinates, grab them if you like in her store here


Add-on cluster frames and alphas


Convenience quick-page set in 2 different sizes, 12x12 or 8.5x11


You can buy the bundle at an incredible low price too.


And my 2 fun layouts


Hope you will grab something you like at the stores.  Have fun scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment