Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wake Up...


Hi everyone,

I don't know about you, but it's been "hard" for me the last couple of weeks. In some parts of the country, the leaves are turning colors, and the weather is chilling. It's hard for me to get up in the morning and leave the coziness of my blanket while outside is still dark and cold. But once I get up, a cup of coffee would totally make my day brighter, and probably a sharper mind too, lol.  So when I saw this kit "Wake Up" in Mom 2 Moo Designs' store, I just couldn't help myself but grabbed it to work with some related photos I already had.  If you are a coffee lover or feel the same as I do, grab your own kit here.

Here are my 2 layouts using this kit.  I don't have these kind of coffees everyday, so I was craving for one of the Ice Blended while I was scrapping the layout.

Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment