Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autumn Road

Fall has been in some places around the world with the leaves change colors. I live in southern California so that doesn't really happen here. However, I got to experience the Fall twice and I love it. The colors of Fall is dramatic, rich, but very beautiful to look at. I remember I loved to walk on the road where leaves were falling down from the tree in many different colors. It was so... romantic, LOL.

So today, Designs by Snowlady had teamed up with JMC Designs to bring you a new kit called Autumn Road. You can just tell that this kit is totally for autumn by its name. There are also a pack of extra cardstocks, worned, and border papers as well as a pack of quickpages. Every piece in this collection is 40% off for one week. So hurry over and grab your copy at STS store here.


I created a layout using the kit above, of course with some of my photos from my trip to the East Coast.


And guess what?  I have a freebie for you.  This time I tried to play around with page border.  I hope you'll like and use it.  Grab it here.


Have a great day!!!  Please check back since there will be some more goodie coming later today, *hint hint*

4 comments:

  1. STUNNING work... a BIG THANX for this freebie...
    HUGGGS
    NETTIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thank you very much for your adorable creation I put it on my blog. Please have a look at it and let me know if for some reason you do not like it there.

    Thank you
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete