Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm Back and a New Kit... As Wonderful As She

Hello everyone,

I've been MIA for more than a month and now I am back! My hubby and I went back to our home country to visit my MIL and family for the very first time since we got married. We'd been delayed this trip for so long and we finally did it. We had a great trip but we were glad we are now home. It was an eye-opening trip for me and I learned to appreciate my life in the State much more than ever!!! Anyhuw, I didn't have internet access or it was too slow to blog. I missed scrapping, doing challenges, blogging, or working with new kits from my designers... Basically, I was so away from our digi world.

Now we are back to our normal life and I should get things going. It was kinda hard to catch up since I was out for more than a month. But I should get starting... Without further ado, I want to show you a new kit from Meagan's Creations called As Wonderful As She. This is a perfect kit to scrap with your up coming Mother's Day photos or to commemorate the special women in our lives. This kit is available at Stuff to Scrap store.


Meagan also has several add-on packs with this kit: Clusters (2 of which were made by me,) Word Art, and cardstocks.

Each piece sold separately (including the kit) would be $12 total but when you buy the bundle, it's only $8!
Here's my first layout I created since I got back from my trip.... Please understand that I am still jet lagging, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment