Monday, April 25, 2011

Fabulous Candy Kisses Kit

Did I tell you that I got a CT spot at Stuff to Scrap while I was on my vacation?  I applied when STS had its call before I left... and I GOT IT!!!!  I am still so thrilled!

So, I got to work with Manda Lane Scraps' products this month.  I browsed through her store and felt in love with her Candy Kisses kit.  This is a super sweet and cute kit. It has all hearty papers and elements you need to scrap your Valentine, romantic, or just fun layouts. Candy Kisses includes 14 papers, 30 elements, a full glitter alpha, and a cardstock set.  Take a look at the preview and click away to grab it at her store here,

And as you are checking out her kit in the store, she's giving away an add-on as well... So what are you waiting for?

And here are my layouts using Candy Kisses kit,
Using Candy Kisses kit by Manda Lane Scraps
Template by Mye de Leon (Gotta Pixel April Cluster Your Heart Out challenge)
Font: MV Boli

Using Candy Kisses kit by Manda Lane Scraps
Template by Sweet Mesquite

As you can see it's a great kit... so hurry to her store to grab yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment