Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Release - Friends Across the Miles...

Becky of B2N2 Scraps is releasing her newest kit today, a collab with Shell Belle Scraps called Friends Across the Miles. This is a beautiful kit features friends you have in long distance. I really like the idea and the theme of this kit since I have many many friends "across the miles." You just have to check it out yourself!


I have some perfect photos to scrap using this kit... photos of my girlfriend and I wearing the same dress, only that we leave in different countries :)  You would wonder how?  Okay, we are not sharing the dress.... LOL.  I went shopping and spotted this cute dress as I was thinking about her at the same time.  So I got us both new dress.  I sent it back to her and there she was wearing the dress to one of her meeting.  Just perfect timing to scrap our photos using this kit, right?  So here is my layout...


That's it for me today.  Have a great day, everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment