Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Kit - Summer in the City

I know it's already Fall, but I bet you still have some of those summer photos you haven't had a chance to scrap. Here's a cute kit for you to scrap photos from the summer trips you had visiting the cities, or just any summer day captures. This kit is called Summer in the City by Scrap Happens to Me. I just love the bright colors and the beautiful papers as well as ellies of this kit. Check it out at Scraps-N-Pieces store here.


I have 2 layouts using this kit.  I scrapped some of the photos of my trip to San Francisco visiting my aunt and cousins.  We had a beautiful sunny day which photos are perfect with this kit.



Hope you'll get some inspirations and hurry to grab this kit since currently at 50% off.  Have fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment