Friday, September 14, 2012

Pet Parade and Template Temptation Vol. 3

I am playing blog post catch up here.  I created some layouts using Wendy Tunison Designs' Pet Parade kit.  This kit is so huge including cute animal elements and gorgeous papers.  The colors are so much fun and what is more fun than our pets? So I'm excited to introduce you to Pet Parade by Wendy Tunison Designs!  You just have to check it out at her store here.  Also, take a look at the preview for the kit and close up elements and papers.

 
Wt_pp_ellies1_prev
Wt_pp_ellies2_prev
Wt_pp_ellies3_prev
Wt_pp_pap1_prev
Wt_pp_pap2_prev
Wt_pp_pap3_prev
Here are my 2 layouts using the above products.  Are they fun???




I also created another layout using Pet Parade and one of her Temptation Vol. 3 template.  You can grab her template set here.


And my layout,



Have a great day, everyone! I now go off to do some more catching up in creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment