Friday, August 24, 2012

Back Online and a Birthday Blog Hop...

Hello everyone!

I am sorry for neglecting my blog and my designers for the last 2 months. I was absent from the digital scrapbooking world to take care of some family matters. I am now back and ready to rock!!! I have to tell you that I missed scrapping layouts, visiting my regular forums, and getting gorgeous products from the designers while I was gone.  It's good to be back but I do need to get my creative mojo going.

This week is Becky's (B2N2 Scraps) birthday. To celebrate this special occasion, each of her CT creates a freebie using her products to give out to you. All you have to do is visit our blogs, get to know us, and grab the freebies.

Here is the preview of all created freebies,

I created a clustered frame for you using Becky's new Rainbow Party kit, available in her store here.  Everything in her store is currently at 34% off.  Such a great deal!!!

I hope you'll enjoy this special blog hop event.  Remember to visit back for more news from my great designers and who knows you'll find some goodies along with the readings.

Have a great Friday!!!




3 comments:

  1. What a fun, bright cluster. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete