Thursday, December 29, 2011

Many new kits and freebies


Hello everyone,
Wow... it's been a very long time since I last posted on my blog. I hope everyone of you has been having a fabulous holiday season. I was in the hibernation stage, lol. I had a death in the family so I was withdrawn for couple weeks, hope everyone would understand. I hope to be back in full force after New Year.

This blog post will be a little long but very straight forward, introducing you the latest kits from some of my talented designers whom I was honored to work with... There are some freebie within this post as well so take your time to read through and not missing them, lol.

Here we go in order of releasing date (since I was behind in posting)

Designs by Snowlady has this gorgeous Gingerbread and Peppermints, available at Stuff to Scrap store here.
She also has this template pack available here,
I used Gingerbread and Peppermints kit together with one of the above templates.
Download your bragbook page here

B2N2 Scraps released her Khaki Splash kit at both of her Stuff to Scrap and Brownie Scraps stores.
Your little freebie here

Designs by Christi also released a cute kit called A Christmas to Remember.  Check it out at her Stuff to Scrap store here.


Last but not least is a set of Christmas Templates by Roseytoes Designs.  I used one of her templates to scrap with Christi's kit above.  Grab this set of templates at Funky Playground Designs or Scrappity-Doo-Dah store.

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment