Monday, November 21, 2011

Black Friday - A New Kit


Hello everyone!!!

This week is Thanksgiving week for those of us who live in the U.S. Are you ready for family gathering and feast and fun??? For my family, Thanksgiving is an important holiday. We take this time to thank you America for your opened arms to take us in as refugees. We thank you for giving us opportunities to achieve our goals and reach our dreams. Thank you for giving us the freedom so we can become who became. Our family always get together to remember and celebrate the purpose of Thanksgiving. This year is no exception, I will host a Thanksgiving dinner to my extended family and we will celebrate! So, whatever you do, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving holiday!!!

With Thanksgiving feast and celebration, it comes with Black Friday... a shopping day with great deals on the day after. Are you ready for it??? If you are, remember to snap some photos so you can scrap your memories of the day. For, The Designing Divas just released a new kit called Black Friday, just for this occasion. This is a fun kit to scrap your shopping photos. Check it out in their store at Stuff to Scrap here.

There are also a stacked papers add-on and a quick pages set for you to grab,


I have never go shopping on a Black Friday, but this year I might.  I've been looking for a new pair of black boots.  There are so many choices so I decided to snatch their photos and scrap them with this kit.  How perfect!!!  I also need to get a birthday present ready for my dear hubby... so I scrapped it as well.  Here they are...

Wish me luck!!!!

Since you read all the way to here, you deserve a little freebie, lol.  Grab it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment