Thursday, November 4, 2010

We Are Family New Release

It's a fabulous day today because it's my birthday :)  So I want to show you a fabulous new kit called "We are Family" by Designs by Christi. It's a fun kit to scrap all those family photos or basically any photos.  I love it!  This kit is a full kit and exclusive at Divine Digital for only $2.00 this week, so come and grab it now.   Do not miss out on this amazing deal! Click on image to purchase.
Christi is also hosting a challenge at Divine Digital here, so if you make a LO with the kit and post it in the forum, you will get this amazing quickpage set for FREE!! 
I made 2 awesome pages using this kit.  One is about family and the other is of my friend enjoying some tropical fruits.  You can see that you can use this kit to scrap with any photos...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete