Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Catching Up and Some New Kits

Wow... I couldn't believe I haven't been posting for awhile.  My Mom is on vacation and things caught up, lol.  To back up a little bit, my parents moved in with us earlier in the summer, and I didn't really have to do any cooking since then.  Now Mama is gone... I am cooking for my Dad...everyday.  I really miss my Mama, I really do!!!!  It's kinda nice to get back to the grove and cook again, but it's also hard to do it everyday after work.   By the time I am done with cooking, eating, and cleaning, I just want to hit the sack... no more computer time.  After all, one week is gone by, only one more week to go,LOL.
Okie, that's enough for my excuse for not posting... now back to business.  I'm going to tell you all the new kits which were released within the last couple days.  I had a chance to work on those kits but just didn't show it off to you all.  Here they are in chronological order...

It's a beautiful autumn color kit called Fruits of Fall by Flower Scraps - Deanna.  It's available in her store at Stuff to Scrap for only $3.99.  She also has the add-on for only $1.99.

 
Deanna also has another new kit for October Pick Ur Bits at DSO - Digi Scrap Obsession called Bosom Buddies.  I love the color swatch.  You can use this kit for any type of photos you have.  Take a look at the preview and what I made using it. 
This is my layout using this beautiful kit.
Next, I had a privilege to work on an One-Kit CT for Janice - JW-DigiScraps.  The kit is Autumn Glory mini and  it has cute elements for you to play with.   It's on sale at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.
Here's my LO using Janice's kit

No comments:

Post a Comment