Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good News...

This is only my 2nd post so bare with me.

I would like to let you all know that I created this blog to share my layout designs, my thoughts, and new stuffs that going on in certain forums I often visit.  Another reason is that I see the need of having a blog to feature or promote products from designers whom I like.

So come the good news! I just got accepted to be a guest CT for Misty - Designs by Snowlady.  I'm very excited to work with one more designer.  Misty is a guest designers at Stuff to Scrap for the summer. She has many beautiful and cute kits for you to check out at her store.  Being a CT member for designers, I'll need to create some layouts and quickpages using their new products.  That means I'll be giving out QPs on my blog when possible.  Also, I've been a CT for Flower Scraps by Deanna.  She lets me get away with not having a blog for all of these months :)  But now that I CT for couple more designers, I just feel like it's time to have a blog going.

I'll try to post often and give out freebies to you as my designers permit.  Please check back once in a while to see what's going on with me.  In fact, there will be something new next Monday so you might want to come back and look. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment